Challenge your vertical limit by climbing on the natural limestone rock face in 3hrs excursion, this tour suitable for all levels non-experience and experienced climbers or kids age above 12 that would be guided to climb multiple routes up to 4 at max height of 30m each route above ground using international certified equipment. Your guide will brief about safety precautions and demonstrate basic climbing technique before the climbs and pinpoint you the routes, key holds and body movement guidance along the climbs. After the session, you would be better understand of rock climbing, training and skills required, how safe of the sports, overcoming the fear of heights and workout the body parts that you would never do. Suitable for Solo traveler, family, couple, group.
Saturday/Sunday ONLY (730am to 11am)
- Participants must not have tested positive with COVID19 in the past and current.
- Participants with no symptom of fever cough and sore throat, age 13 to 59
- Temperature check on all our guides, instructors and participants
- Record of contact tracing information
- Hands sanitizer would be provided throughout the activities
- All participant recommended to bring face mask for extra protection BUT NOT during the climbs
- Limit to 8persons per slot
- All safety equipment would be disinfected after every climbs
- All participants will be provided a set of personal equipment (Helmet, Harness, Rock Shoes), No sharing
- Keep social distance of min. 1m in the activities between guide and participants without compromised the climbing safety
The easiest way get to meetup point is take a GRAB car (like UBER e-hailing service) to destination 'MIR Adventures Gua Damai Climbing' and our guide will meet you there at 8am. it's about 30mins drive away from city center. please don't take taxi as the climbing site is not near to popular touristy spot at Batu Caves and most taxi drivers does not know the climbing location.
Rating 3 of 5, moderate fitness require, suitable for beginner to intermediate climber that has zero or some experience in indoor or outdoor climbing, there are many grades of difficulty to choose and our guides will pick the route base on your level and skills. Average person can do 3 to 4climbs, for safety harness fitting require waist size smaller than 110cm.
RM170 for 2 pass, you can use for 2 persons or 2 entries at different date until 31 Aug, this offer end at 30 June 2020
Cancellation and refund allows within 30days from the date of purchased, please noted this experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather before the activities started, you’ll be offered a different date. No refund If rain in the middle of activity, we can wait to see if weather would be improved later and continue.
upon purchase of the ticket, participants would need to contact us for making booking, first come first serve as only limit to 8persons in one slot.
• Face mask
• Flexible sport attire, long or short pant, preferable dry-fit
• Plenty of water, min. 1.5L per person
• All camera allow
• Sunscreen,hat,cap or sunglasses
• Expected high humidity climate means sweat a lot!
07:30 - Meetup at Batu Caves crag, Registration
08:00 - Safety SOP briefing and demo techniques, then start climbing
11:00 – closing.